♥ Please Subscribe my channel for more delicious recipes!
♥ Visit my website for written recipes and everyday meal! – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥ Add me on Facebook for everyday update!- http://www.facebook.com/seonkyounglon…
♥ Follow me on Instagram!- @Seonkyoung
♥ Follow me on Twitter! – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Any Questions! 😀 – [email protected] Pork Dumpling
20 dumpling wrappers
1/2 pound ground pork
3 green onions, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
2 Tablespoons chopped garlic chive
2 teaspoons mirin (Seasoned rice wine, you can use rice wine or white wine)
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
pinch of salt and black pepper
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Combine all of ingredients except dumpling wrappers, in a mixing bowl and mix well with your hand until it thicken.
2. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling at center of a wrapper, wet edges with water. Bring opposite points toward each other and press edges together. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling. It will makes 20 dumplings.
3. Heat a large skillet that has lid over medium high; add little bit of oil enough to coat skillet and place the dumplings on hot skillet.
4. Add 1/3 cup water and cover with lid.
5. After 5 minutes or all the water has evaporated, open the lid and translate to a serving dish. Serve with Choganjang (Sour soy sauce) or your favorite sauce!