♥Visit my Blog for written recipes and everyday meal!! 😀 – http://seonkyounglongest.blogspot.com
♥Add me on Facebook for everyday update! 😀 –http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seonkyo…
♥Visit my website! 😀 – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥Follow me on Twitter! 😀 – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥Any Questions! 😀 – [email protected]
Hi everyone! I'm Seonkyoung Longest.
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Easy Breeze Green Beans.
It's a very Healthy recipe with green beans.
What a brilliant and healthy dish!! Feel free to eat this one, and let's get healthy!!! 😀 I served this dish with Korean food, it went so beautifully with other spicy, strong flavor foods, cool down your palate!! It will be an amazing meal with whole grain short pasta (such as penne or rotini) and roasted chicken breast. Or either one of'em as desired!! Enjoy ti~!! =D XOXO~!!!
11 oz fresh green beans(about 3 1/2 cups), cut on the diagonal into 3" long(your index finger long)
1/4 cup thinly sliced garlic (about 7 to 9 garlic cloves)
For the Dressing:::
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon Black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon Black sesame seed oil
Pinch of black pepper
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
2. Remove garlic, set aside.
3. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared green beans, cook about 3 to 4 minutes or green beans come up to water and bright green color.
4. Move beans from the boiling water to Ice water immediately. Drain.
5. Combine soy sauce, honey, black pepper, black sesame seeds and oil in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add green beans and toss well to coat.