♥ Please Subscribe my channel for more delicious recipes!
♥ Visit my website for written recipes and everyday meal! – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥ Add me on Facebook for everyday update!- http://www.facebook.com/seonkyounglon…
♥ Follow me on Instagram!- @Seonkyoung
♥ Follow me on Twitter! – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Any Questions! 😀 – [email protected]
♥Music by Milktea – Ramyeon King
Hi, guys! I'm Seonkyoung Longest!
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
Looking for recipes with chicken? This is what you are looking for!
Japanese delicious sweet and savory teriyaki chicken! Cooking chicken is very simple and easy, everyone can do it at their home!
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
3 Tablespoons rice wine
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
Small pinch of salt
Small pinch of black pepper
1 Organic or free range boneless Skinless chicken breast or 2 Organic or free range boneless Skinless chicken thighs
1 Tablespoon canola oil
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon mirin
1/2 Tablespoon tamari (Japanese dark soy sauce)
3/4 Tablespoon sugar
1. In a mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients mix well; add chicken and marinade for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add marinated chicken and cook 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
3. While the chicken is cooking combine soy sauce and next 3 ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolved.
4. When chicken is golden brown and almost cooked after 6 minutes, pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and steam it for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thicker like glaze sauce and chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove from heat and let it rest at least 5 to 10 minutes before serving or cut.
Buckwheat Noodles (Soba Noodles) with Broccoli
This delicious buckwheat noodles goes really well with my teriyaki chicken! 🙂
Where to fine soba noodles? These days, you can find at your local grocery stores at Asian food section or go to your local Asian market. 🙂
2 bunches buckwheat noodles (soba), cook – follow the directions of the package
10 oz. broccoli(or broccolini), cut into bite size, blenched.
2 Tablespoons sesame oil (divided)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Fresh lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 Tablespoon sesame oil, noodles and broccoli.
Season with salt and pepper, combine well.
2. Remove from the heat (We do not want to cook them, because the noodles and broccoli are already cooked, we just want to warm it up so more easy to observe the seasonings.); add lemon juice, remaining sesame oil and sesame seeds, mix it well. Serve either warm or cold.