♥ Please Subscribe my channel for more delicious recipes!
♥ Visit my website for written recipes and everyday meal! – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥ Add me on Facebook for everyday update!- http://www.facebook.com/seonkyounglon…
♥ Follow me on Instagram!- http://instagram.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Follow me on Twitter! – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Any Questions! 😀 – [email protected]
Hi guys, I'm Seonkyoung Longest!
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
In this video, I'm going to show you how to make Filipino Chicken Adobo!
I still remember the first time I had Filipino chicken adobo.. I was like "I was missing out!!" Oh, it is So Delicious!!!
So I've got to make my own version of Filipino chicken adobo! You have no idea how it tastes like until you actually try it. =) This is one of the best chicken recipe I've ever came up. I tried to not mess up too much of traditional flavor, because I understand what comfort food is to people. I hope you enjoy it!!
Filipino Chicken Adobo Recipe
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup rice wine
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon fish sauce
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped garlic
4 bay leaves
Zest of 1 lemon
1 whole chicken (4 lb)
3 Tablespoons canola oil
Fresh lemon juice from ½ lemon
Chopped green onion
1. To make marinate sauce, combine first 8 ingredients through lemon zest in a large bowl and stir. Add chicken into marinate sauce, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat swirl to coat.
3. Place chicken on a large skillet, cook 5 minute each side or until the skins are crispy.
4. Pour remaining marinate sauce bring to boil then bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Sprinkle with lemon juice, chopped green onion and cilantro. Serve with lemon wedges.
Gourmet Beef Pancit Bites
4 oz. Pancit noodles
1 1/2 cup very little cubes beef
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon rice wine
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup julienne carrot
1 cup julienne cabbage
1/2 cup sliced celery
1 jalapeño, seeded, sliced
1/4 cup beef broth
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1. Prepare pancit noodles according to package directions, set aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, add 3 to 4 Tablespoons oil; swirl to coat.
3. Grab enough noodles to make about 1 1/2 inch disc; place in pan carefully. Cook it until bottom is crispy 3 to 5 minutes. Remove, place on paper towel or rack. Continue, makes 12 to 15. Set aside.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add beef, soy sauce, rice wine; sauté 5 minutes or until browned. Stirring frequently. Remove and set aside.
5. In a same large skillet add 1 Tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add onion and next 6 ingredients (through soy sauce); sauté 5 minutes until the water has evaporated. Remove and set aside.
6. Arrange vegetables and beef on top of prepared pancit noodles.
7. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve.